We are offering deliveries in the Durban & surrounding areas only. There is a delivery charge of R50 per delivery.
Our deliveries are from Monday-Friday and will be scheduled within 1-3 working days after your order and payment has been confirmed. All orders must be placed online and paid via the options available on the website (Debit/Credit Card, Instant EFT or Zapper) Unfortunately no Cash Deposits, Normal EFT or COD is available as a payment option.
You will receive an email notifying you of your scheduled delivery day. These are the only areas/locations we are currently delivering to. Certain areas have a cutoff time for delivery and will be delivered on the specified day only. Follow our socials or subscribe to our mailing list for updates.
- *Pietermaritzburg we will be delivering every Thursday. Orders close on Wednesday at 8am. Any orders placed after 8am will be carried over to the following Thursday for delivery.
Bloemfontein 5 August (CLOSED)
- Bethlehem 4 August (CLOSED)
- Vryheid & Piet Retief 8 August (CLOSED)
- Ermelo Delivery 11 August (CLOSED)
- Nelspruit - Delivery 15 August Closes 12 Aug
- Ballito - Delivery 18 August Closes 16 Aug
- Port Elizabeth - Delivery 22 August Closes 18 Aug
- Richards bay & Empangeni - Delivery 25 August Closes 23 Aug
Witbank & Middleburg - Delivery 29 August Closes 24 Aug
Terms & Conditions Apply*
Delivery days & times may change, depending on our schedule. Due to the sensitive nature of our products and method of transportation, we cannot change a confirmed scheduled delivery if it has left our kitchen. It is important to note that the driver will ask for the order number upon delivery so as to confirm the correct recipient has received the order. If you reside in a security gated estate/complex, prior arrangements need to be made to accept delivery at the security gate, as delays will compromise our delivery schedule. If you reside in a residential apartment/flat, please come to the ground floor to collect your order due to entrance restrictions and social distancing. We welcome your feedback and suggestions so as to better our service to you. Thank you!